3T Restoration Consultant
Water Damage, Dry-outs, Mold Damage, Storm Damage, Roof Restoration, Commercial Services, Mold Remediators, licensed and insured for Florida.
A mold inspection or assessment is the first, and most important, tool in detecting hidden mold issues or conditions that could be leading to hidden mold growth. Many times, there are water intrusion issues occurring that are hidden from view and can only be detected with special equipment.
The inspection will help determine what type of testing is needed to properly assess the extent of the mold growth inside the property. The samples are sent to a certified microbiology laboratory for analysis. Results will be available as soon as 24 hours.
3T Restoration Consultant
3T Restoration Consultant is qualified and certified for many different inspection services. Not only do we provide top quality Mold Testing and Inspection, we also offer many ancillary inspection services.
Who We Are…
3T Restoration Consultant opened its door in Orlando in 2019. After working with individuals for 25 years in Sales and Service, the industry has lost their focus on providing Customer Service. At 3TR we don’t just want to provide a great service but an exceptional life experience during your most difficult time. We will lead by professionalism, honor, integrity, commitment and service.
Together we will deliver exceptional service during difficult times across every community we serve.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU!!!! If you’ve been affected by unfortunate events involving water, fire, or mold, we are committed to helping you in your time of need. We bring peace of mind to homeowners and insurance providers with integrity and professionalism, working 24/7 to restore your home or business. At 3T Restoration Consultant, perfection isn’t just the goal; it’s our expectation!
Lic.# MRSA3309 Mold Assessor
Lic. # MRSR3560 Mold Remediator
For residential or commercial properties Visual inspection of 1-2 rooms or 3-4 rooms Limited moisture scan Limited Infrared (IR) scan Temperature & humidity readings HVAC inspection of 1 unit (air handler & ductwork) Limited exterior inspection (only outside of inspected area) Sampling will be based on findings Remediation protocol can be added.
The typical plan of action looks like this:
• Step 1: Contact 3T Restoration Consultant first for Services and free inspection for a consultation and a review of your issues. A quote will be provided for the services requested.
• Step 2: Schedule a site-visit to evaluate your property for moisture, mold or IAQ issues.
• Step 3: A site evaluation will be performed to help identify issues affecting the building.
• Step 4: Mold or IAQ sampling will be performed, at your approval, to help identify and confirm suspected issues.
• Step 5: Samples will be taken to an AIHA-approved third-party laboratory for analysis.
• Step 6: Once sample results are available, they will be reviewed with our client for a better understanding of the results.
• Step 7: A final report will be issued to our client outlining our findings, the lab’s mold test results and a recommendation to help correct whatever issues have been uncovered.
• Step 8: Discuss plan of dry-out or mold remediation if required.
We are licensed, insured and will direct bill your insurance and or give you an estimate onsite.
Call now for a free inspection free consultation
For a free inspection and consultation!
Office number: (407) 594-4195
We cover the Ocala and Central Florida Area (i.e. Deltona, Titusville, Orlando, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Windermere)